Plastomat Shield PP-3000 is a torch-bonding, 3 mm thick, flexible waterproofing sheet membrane that consists of a very strong non-woven polyester reinforcement, coated on both sides with APP modified bitumen compound. The upper and lower surface are covered with polyethylene film and are also available in a variety of finishes for both covered and exposed applications.
Plastomat Shield PP-3000 is a general purpose waterproofing membrane that has excellent properties of plasticity, flexibility, self healing, resistance to heat ageing and weathering and high mechanical strength.
It is thus an ideal membrane for roofing and all demanding waterproofing applications.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Plastomat Shield PP-3000 membrane is designed for waterproofing concrete and masonry structures. Applications include waterproofing of flat, low slope concrete roofs. floor slabs, foundations, basements, retaining wall and swimming pools etc.
- Exceptional high temperature resistance.
- High flexibility at low temperatures.
- High crack bridging capability.
- Robust construction and high mechanical strength.
- Excellent barrier against water and dampness.
- Excellent elongation and recovery properties.
- Unaffected by corrosive ground water salts.
- Full time advisory services to assist designers and specifiers.