Plastomat Suntan PG-4000 is a torch-bonding membrane that consists of a polyester mat carrier, coated on both sides with APP modified bitumen compound. The upper surface is covered with decorative colored granules to give maximum protection against UV radiation in an exposed system application. The lower surface is covered with tolerable polyethylene film.
Plastomat Suntan PG-4000 has been manufactured at the most modern state-of-the-art plant utilizing advance technology.
It is a high performance waterproofing membrane that has excellent properties of plasticity, flexibility, high mechanical strength, resistance to heat ageing and weathering. Plastomat Suntan PG-4000 is an ideal waterproofing membrane for waterproofing of exposed systems applications, providing an economical, efficient & durable solution for waterproofing of large area roofs.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Plastomat Suntan PG-4000 membrane is designed for waterproofing concrete and masonry structures. Application includes waterproofing of roof, decks, slabs and other civil works where exposed application is required.
- Excellent barrier against water and vapour.
- Provide even thickness throughout the roof.
- Exceptional high temperature resistance.
- High flexibility at low temperature.
- Excellent elongation and recovery properties.
- Accommodates structural movement.
- Ideal membrane for exposed system application.
- Full time advisory services to assist designer and specifiers.